12/03/22 Nick Uresin
Our guest today is Ben Leonard. A classic millennial entrepreneur who is now helping others build their ecommerce business through his ecommerce consultancy and brokerage. On today’s episode, he discusses how to value your Amazon business and leverage obstacles.
- Embrace difficulties, because that would help your product.
- Every time you have a competition in e-commerce, it is an opportunity to learn.
- Ask people who are experts in e-commerce for information to solve problems with your e-commerce.
- Use Facebook groups and YouTube to get information and solutions to problems with your e-commerce business.
- If you focus on a strong brand identity, you will definitely get profit and sales.
- Before you sell your products to anyone, make sure your trademark is signed and delivered.
- Get a team, in-house or virtually to promote your product.
- Get a variety of traffic sources to drive sales to your product, because one traffic source is risky.
Quote of the Show:
Every time you have a difficulty in e-commerce, it is an opportunity to learn and consider that many of your competitors will just give up.
- Personal – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjleonard/
- Benleonard.pro – Website: https://www.benleonard.pro/
- BenLeonard.pro – Twitter: https://twitter.com/benleonardpro
- EcomBrokers – Website: https://www.ecombrokers.co.uk/
- EcomBrokers – Twitter: https://www.tiktok.com/@ecombrokers
- Beast Gear – Website: https://www.beastgear.co.uk/
- Beast Gear – Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/stores/BeastGear/page/29903AB6-F18F-4D68-84EA-0A612A93CE0F?ref_=ast_bln
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!