Using The Search Query Performance to Increase Market Share – Part II – Francisco Valadez – Amazon Legends – Episode #246
06/29/23 Nick Uresin
Discover the secrets of dominating the Amazon marketplace in this power-packed episode featuring Francisco Valadez. With a wealth of entrepreneurial experience and a sharp focus on Amazon retail, Francisco has transformed brands and skyrocketed sales. Join us as he shares his expertise on leveraging search query performance to expand your market share. Get ready to unlock the key to success on Amazon!
- The significance of search query performance: Focus on optimizing product listings and driving business through keyword targeting and advertising to increase market share on Amazon.
- A-plus content, including lifestyle images, videos, and brand story, can serve as backup reinforcement to drive the customer towards making a purchase.
- Keyword stuffing in bullets is not recommended as it does not make a connection with shoppers.
- Hire professionals who are familiar with Amazon creatives to create high-quality content, including images, videos, and A-plus content.
- The balance between traffic and conversion is crucial. High traffic with low conversion suggests a conversion problem, while low traffic with high conversion may indicate retail or advertising/SEO issues. Analyze both aspects to optimize sales performance.
- Use Amazon’s search query performance reports to gain insights into customer search behavior and identify areas for improvement in product discovery.
- Leverage Amazon’s tools and reports to optimize your performance and gain valuable customer insights.
Quote of the Show:
- Email – My Amazon Guy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn – Personal: https://www.linkedin.com/in/franciscojvaladezj/
Ways to tune in:
Want To Level Up Your Business? Register With Our Sponsors
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!