Tracking Your Amazon Performance with Numbers – Mina Elias – Amazon Legends – Episode # 165
11/17/22 Nick Uresin
Today’s guest is a multiple seven figure seller in the supplement industry, investor, Amazon PPC expert, and founder of Trivium Group and PPC University. Mina excels at developing cutting edge supplements for different target audiences and combines his passion for supplements, his background in chemical engineering and chemistry, and his expertise in PPC to crush the competition on Amazon.
- The two most important numbers, number one is my cost per session, which is the cost of driving one person into the listing. And the second most important number a or, you know, the second very important number is your unit session percentage, which is the number of sessions required to make a conversion.
- If you tracked PPC spend and organic sales. If it goes up and down, they will literally follow exactly each other. And so, there’s only one conclusion we can draw from this. Attribution is off. Amazon’s attribution is that, it doesn’t give you all of the credit correctly or there might be some sort of action that’s happening.
- If you’re going to reports, business reports, detail page sales and traffic by presentation, you’ll see the unit session percentage, and that’s your conversion rate. That is the number of sales divided by the number of sessions.
- Make sure that you understand how long it’s going to take you to reorder and have expectations on how much you can sell before running out of stock running out of stock is the death sentence on Amazon.
Quote of the Show:
The two most important numbers are my cost per session, which is the cost of driving one person to the listing. The second most important number is your Unit Session Percentage or your Conversion Rate.
- Personal – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mina-elias-52313772
- Personal – YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrbS0KD_OE2516ZLut1VYGw
- Trivium Group – Website: https://triviumco.com/
- Trivium Group – Free PPC Audit & Strategy for Amazon Legends audience: https://triviumco.com/pages/srt/amazonlegend
- PPC University – Website: https://www.theppcuniversity.com/
- MMA Nutrition – Website: https://gohrdwrk.com/
- MMA Nutrition Amazon Storefront: Visit Store
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
A2X is a world-class software company which automates accurate ecommerce accounting for thousands of ecommerce businesses worldwide. Whether you are selling on Shopify, eBay, Etsy, Amazon or Walmart, A2X will give you confidence your financials are accurate and the insights you need to run your ecommerce business efficiently.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on A2X Accounting services:
An eCommerce suiteto manage and sell products, find keywords, identify trends, optimize listings, streamline advertising campaigns, and more on Amazon.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Helium10 services:
- ARGOMETRIX10 – 10% off onall plans (including annual plans)
- ARGOMETRIX50 – 50% off on first month
Top 1% Amazon sellers rely on Carbon6 tools to scale, optimize, and stay ahead of the curve.The C6 suite of tools makes it simple to optimize and streamline every aspect of your Amazon business.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Carbon6 services:
eComBalance offer monthly bookkeeping services for growing eCommerce brands, agencies, and software companies.
Click here to sign up for eComBalanceand get 1 month free.
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!