04/18/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Shane Barker. He is a highly experienced marketing professional with over two decades of expertise in helping Fortune 500 companies expand their digital presence. He has been recognized as a leading influencer in marketing by esteemed organizations like the Content Marketing Institute and Influence Directory. He has also served as an instructor at UCLA, contributing to developing the university’s Influencer Marketing and Personal Branding programs.
In recent years, Shane has shifted his focus to e-commerce, particularly on Amazon. His interest in the platform was sparked during a joint effort to increase traffic to product listings, which exposed him to the complexities of the platform. During this time, he discovered that negative reviews were a common pain point for Amazon sellers. In today’s episode, he discusses TOS compliant method to remove negative reviews.
- When reaching out to Amazon and requesting to remove a review; you must present your case clearly through data.
- For example, if a buyer buys multiple products from you and leaves one-star reviews for all, you can explain to Amazon the probability of that happening and request to remove that buyer’s account.
- There are different departments on Amazon you can file your case effectively to remove the review.
- Most of the time you have to file a second case to get a resolution for a review problem on Amazon.
- Be aware of the TOS and make sure you are following Amazon’s guidelines in improving your seller performance.
Quote of the Show:
Special offer for Amazon Legends Listeners:
Click here: https://selletek.com/amazonlegends/
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!