The Role of Videos and Micro-Influencers in Launching Products – Adam Shaffer – Amazon Legends – Episode #167
11/22/22 Nick Uresin
Today’s guest is Adam Shaffer, with more than 30 years of expertise in the field and the rare ability to lead both established businesses and start-ups, Adam speaks about the role of videos and micro-influencers in launching products on Amazon.
- If you are going to help a brand or your brand grow, you have to be able to tell its story.
- You need to have A+ content that answers all the questions that people are asking themselves.
- You need to tell and show why your brand and product are better than everybody else’s without knocking the competition.
- If you want to sell on Amazon, you better have an inventory, but don’t be out of stock.
- If you are out of stock when people need to buy your product, you drop in the rankings quickly.
- You need to get your titles right, you should leverage the use of software to find out the best search words to embed in your titles.
- It is super important to have at least a 15-second promotional video in your gallery.
- You have to research what people are saying about other products, so you can learn what you need to highlight in your products.
- You can invest in micro-influencers to promote your product because it is going to get more external traffic to your page.
Quote of the Show:
”Micro-influencers are savvy and popular to some extent about certain types of product categories and they have the following base of 5,000 to 50,000 followers.”
- Personal – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-w-shaffer/
- Phelps United – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/phelps-united/
- Phelps United – Website: https://ecommerce.phelpsunited.com/
- Phelps United – Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Phelps-United-109510338510864
Amazon Legends is sponsored by ArgoMetrix, the authority on, and leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/https://www.buzzsprout.com/1835870/11736367
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!