The Role of Videos and Micro-Influencers in Launching Products – Adam Shaffer – Amazon Legends – Episode #167
11/22/22 Nick Uresin
Today’s guest is Adam Shaffer, with more than 30 years of expertise in the field and the rare ability to lead both established businesses and start-ups, Adam speaks about the role of videos and micro-influencers in launching products on Amazon.
- If you are going to help a brand or your brand grow, you have to be able to tell its story.
- You need to have A+ content that answers all the questions that people are asking themselves.
- You need to tell and show why your brand and product are better than everybody else’s without knocking the competition.
- If you want to sell on Amazon, you better have an inventory, but don’t be out of stock.
- If you are out of stock when people need to buy your product, you drop in the rankings quickly.
- You need to get your titles right, you should leverage the use of software to find out the best search words to embed in your titles.
- It is super important to have at least a 15-second promotional video in your gallery.
- You have to research what people are saying about other products, so you can learn what you need to highlight in your products.
- You can invest in micro-influencers to promote your product because it is going to get more external traffic to your page.
Quote of the Show:
”Micro-influencers are savvy and popular to some extent about certain types of product categories and they have the following base of 5,000 to 50,000 followers.”
- Personal – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-w-shaffer/
- Phelps United – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/phelps-united/
- Phelps United – Website: https://ecommerce.phelpsunited.com/
- Phelps United – Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Phelps-United-109510338510864
Amazon Legends is sponsored by ArgoMetrix, the authority on, and leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/https://www.buzzsprout.com/1835870/11736367
A2X is a world-class software company which automates accurate ecommerce accounting for thousands of ecommerce businesses worldwide. Whether you are selling on Shopify, eBay, Etsy, Amazon or Walmart, A2X will give you confidence your financials are accurate and the insights you need to run your ecommerce business efficiently.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on A2X Accounting services:
An eCommerce suiteto manage and sell products, find keywords, identify trends, optimize listings, streamline advertising campaigns, and more on Amazon.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Helium10 services:
- ARGOMETRIX10 – 10% off onall plans (including annual plans)
- ARGOMETRIX50 – 50% off on first month
Top 1% Amazon sellers rely on Carbon6 tools to scale, optimize, and stay ahead of the curve.The C6 suite of tools makes it simple to optimize and streamline every aspect of your Amazon business.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Carbon6 services:
eComBalance offer monthly bookkeeping services for growing eCommerce brands, agencies, and software companies.
Click here to sign up for eComBalanceand get 1 month free.
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!