Telling Your Brand Story, The Right Way – Lauren Gonzales – Amazon Legends – Episode #229
05/02/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Lauren Gonzales. She is an award-winning designer and creative director. She has worked in the creative industries for over 13 years with a background in illustration, design, and animation. After working in-house as a Creative Director for 6 years, Lauren set out on her own, building a design business from scratch with a strong focus on brand identity and package design for Amazon sellers. Her studio has since had the opportunity to work with hundreds of e-commerce clients, including Disney, helping increase conversions by creating brand recognition and customer loyalty. In today’s episode, she discusses telling your brand story, the right way.
- A brand story is crucial to a brand’s communication, why it started, its goals, its purpose, and how it all intertwines to solve the customer’s problems.
- Define your primary and secondary audiences: It is important to define who your primary and secondary audiences are. For example, if you are selling toys for kids, your primary audience would be parents, and your secondary audience could be grandparents or schools.
- Your audience definition should inform your marketing strategies, such as where and how you advertise your product.
- Diversity is important in advertising, but it should not be overdone. The appeal should be diverse, but not limited to one segment of society.
- The best way to utilize Premium A-plus is to represent your story in the modules. Have one main communication for each module and do not pack everything in the world into every single module.
- Comparison charts are important, and sellers need to define their values to stand out in the comparison charts when competing with cheaper products.
Quote of the Show:
The points not to repeat in A+ are the photos themselves but you can repeat things that are important to your audience. The best way to find them is to look at your competitors’ reviews. Look at the bad reviews and look at the good reviews and see what people say they like or do not like. They will tell you the pain points and emphasize how you solve them.
Special offer for Amazon Legends Listeners:
Free Amazon listing and brand review by writing to: email@example.com or visiting the website and submitting a form through there: principiumstudio.com
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
A2X is a world-class software company which automates accurate ecommerce accounting for thousands of ecommerce businesses worldwide. Whether you are selling on Shopify, eBay, Etsy, Amazon or Walmart, A2X will give you confidence your financials are accurate and the insights you need to run your ecommerce business efficiently.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on A2X Accounting services:
An eCommerce suiteto manage and sell products, find keywords, identify trends, optimize listings, streamline advertising campaigns, and more on Amazon.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Helium10 services:
- ARGOMETRIX10 – 10% off onall plans (including annual plans)
- ARGOMETRIX50 – 50% off on first month
Top 1% Amazon sellers rely on Carbon6 tools to scale, optimize, and stay ahead of the curve.The C6 suite of tools makes it simple to optimize and streamline every aspect of your Amazon business.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Carbon6 services:
eComBalance offer monthly bookkeeping services for growing eCommerce brands, agencies, and software companies.
Click here to sign up for eComBalanceand get 1 month free.
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!