Strategically Building Product Bundles – Jeff Leitman – Amazon Legends – Episode # 155
10/20/22 Nick Uresin
Today’s guest is a seasoned retail professional turned serial entrepreneur and inventor. Jeff Leitman is the Founder & CEO of Killer Concepts & Rocksteady Corp. Jeff shared how to create variations of the same parent product, how to use bundles to launch new products, and what changes to Amazon FBA mean for sellers looking to grow internationally.
- By creating a landing page with multiple ASINs and then driving traffic to that site, you can increase your conversions and Amazon will reward your brands for bringing outside traffic to Amazon.
- Create bundles of “child” SKUs of the same product under the same “parent” SKU to add variations to your Amazon listings. These bundles can be sold under a separate ASIN.
- The products in your bundles need to be related in some way. You won’t drive sales by throwing together assortments of random products. You need to be intentional and methodical when you create your product bundles.
- The reviews of a “parent” product will show up on the listing for the “child” SKUs under it. Because of this, it’s very helpful to introduce a brand-new product as part of a bundle because there will already be reviews attached to the SKU.
- Selling on Amazon is complicated. It’s much more effective to find a partner that specializes in Amazon than it is to try to learn everything yourself and stay on top of all of the constant updates Amazon makes.
- Amazon will be adding the ability for FBA sellers to fulfill orders from the US, Canada, and Mexico all from the same FBA center. This makes it easier for Amazon sellers to expand into those foreign markets without incurring separate shipping costs.
- Two of the most important metrics to track and analyze are your page traffic and conversion rate. These inform you as to how effective your efforts are to drive traffic and then convert that traffic.
Quote of the Show:
- “It’s better to do it the hard way. The hard way often pays off and there’s very few shortcuts” – Jeff Leitman
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-leitman-b93264/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Killer Concepts website: https://killerc.com/
- Killer Concepts Amazon Storefront: https://www.amazon.com/s?me=A1AY0AQFWUORAW&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER
- Rocksteady Twitter: https://twitter.com/RocksteadyAudio
- Rocksteady Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rocksteadyaudio/
- Rocksteady Audio website: https://rocksteadyaudio.com/
- Rocksteady Audio Amazon Storefront: https://www.amazon.com/s?me=AF7ATYI1WONY&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Amazon Legends is produced by Ringmaster, on a mission to create connections through B2B podcasts. Learn more at https://ringmaster.com/
- ARGOMETRIX10 – 10% off onall plans (including annual plans)
- ARGOMETRIX50 – 50% off on first month
A2X is a world-class software company which automates accurate ecommerce accounting for thousands of ecommerce businesses worldwide. Whether you are selling on Shopify, eBay, Etsy, Amazon or Walmart, A2X will give you confidence your financials are accurate and the insights you need to run your ecommerce business efficiently.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on A2X Accounting services:
An eCommerce suiteto manage and sell products, find keywords, identify trends, optimize listings, streamline advertising campaigns, and more on Amazon.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Helium10 services:
Top 1% Amazon sellers rely on Carbon6 tools to scale, optimize, and stay ahead of the curve.The C6 suite of tools makes it simple to optimize and streamline every aspect of your Amazon business.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Carbon6 services:
eComBalance offer monthly bookkeeping services for growing eCommerce brands, agencies, and software companies.
Click here to sign up for eComBalanceand get 1 month free.
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!