05/18/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Phillip D’Orazio. He is the CEO/President of PDMG, an exceptional full-service Amazon agency specializing in assisting manufacturers and brands in establishing and thriving on the Amazon platform. With their expertise in end-to-end Amazon store management, PDMG has successfully facilitated over 500 Amazon engagements and catered to the needs of more than 200 full-serviced managed clients over a span of six years. Phillip D’Orazio’s leadership and PDMG’s extensive experience make them a trusted and reliable partner for anyone seeking to optimize their presence and sales on Amazon. In today’s episode, he discusses the roadmap to growing sales on Amazon.
- Inventory management is the foundation of success for an Amazon seller, and not staying in stock can have significant ramifications.
- Forecasting is critical for an Amazon seller, and it’s not enough to do it once a year. They need to stay on top of inventory levels regularly.
- Video content is important for a brand, as it can be used in advertisements, on the brand store, and on the detail page. Brand stories are also important, as they give the consumer a great idea about the brand and can up the average order value.
- AI can be used directionally and as a starting point, but it needs to be manipulated and tailored to the customer.
- The baseline TACoS guidance now is 12 and a half percent for anything that does not repeat purchase or repeat purchases products, supplements, or anything that you’re going to buy on a monthly basis the guidance now is between 13 and 16 and a half percent.
- On Amazon customers buy on price, reviews, and functionality.
Quote of the Show:
- Personal – LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipdorazio
- PDMG – Website: https://palmettodigitalmarketinggroup.com/
- PDMG – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/palmetto-digital-marketing-group/
- PDMG – YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIQkLArPkIXJo0rti0OLRcg/featured
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!