11/10/22 Nick Uresin
Our today’s guest is a seasoned company leader and consultant to some of the largest business organizations in North America. He inspires companies to build cultures of partnership, common purpose, and commitment to success.
Evan started the member owned non-profit Empower eCommerce Cooperative, and is also the Founder and CEO of Ingage Consulting, having worked with over 20 cooperatives in that role.
- The key for hyper growth, is to learn from other people’s mistakes, and to learn from other people’s successes.
- Key to hyper growth is not just to improve sales, but it’s also to improve profitability.
- You need to hire people who have personalities and skill sets that match what you need them to do with the job.
- It’s important to invest and build a staff and build a team, which by the way, adds value to your company.
- Take the same product in one product, package it and sell it upscale, and take the same product, another brand and package it as a value item and sell both.
Quote of the Show:
People that are really good entrepreneurs, who are good at launching or starting businesses are rarely really good at managing businesses at scale. They are very distinctly different skill sets.
- Personal – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/evanhackel
- Personal – Twitter: https://twitter.com/ehackel
- Empowery – Website: https://empowery.com/
- Empowery – Clubhouse: https://www.joinclubhouse.com/club/empoweryecommercecooperative
- Empowery – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/empowery/
- Empowery – Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/empowerycoop
- Empowery – Twitter: https://twitter.com/empowerycoop
- Empowery – Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/empowerycoop/
- Empowery – YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9KH9HUSiznHDItkSeqeWwg
- Ingage Consulting – Website: https://www.ingage.net/
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!