Marrying Amazon Operation with Selling to Big Box Stores – Carlo Lucatino – Amazon Legends – Episode #180
12/23/22 Nick Uresin
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket(Work with multiple retailers).
- If the product is a private label start selling on big box stores first and If tis a branded product start selling on Amazon first and then move to big box stores
- New sellers can get reviews using the amazon buying program
- At the starting point, the conversion rate should be 30%
Quote of the Show:
For a branded product that goes out to the market, we would sell on Amazon first to help promote the product. So, I look at Amazon not only for selling but also as a marketing tool. They can help promote the brand, and after that we bring it out to big-box and other retailers.
- Personal – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlo-lucatino-8581775/
- ACG Sales & Marketing Company – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/acg-sales-and-marketing/
- ACG Sales & Marketing Company – Website: https://acgsalesandmarketing.com/
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!