03/28/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Mordechai Hoffmann. He is a seasoned Amazon/e-commerce seller with over a decade of experience in the industry. He is passionate about sharing his wealth of knowledge and experience with others, and has established himself as a respected figure in the field. Currently, he serves as the Director of Red Moose Shoe Care, where he utilizes his expertise to help drive the company’s growth and success.
In his upcoming talk titled “Leveraging Your Brand Story,” Mordechai will share insights on how to develop and communicate a compelling brand story that resonates with customers and drives sales. With his extensive experience in the e-commerce industry, he is well-positioned to offer valuable tips and strategies that can help businesses of all sizes succeed in today’s competitive market. If you’re looking to take your brand to the next level, Mordechai’s talk is not to be missed.
Amazon Legends Shorts with Mordechai Hoffmann:
|Title||Watch on YouTube|
|Amazon Hacks #1||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #2||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #3||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #4||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #5||Click to Watch|
- Now you can use the brand story section to show customers additional products, upsell products and keep them in your ecosystem.
- The storefront should be the foundation of any brand on Amazon.
- Your storefront is like a micro website on the Amazon Platform.
- The purpose of a storefront is to make customers look at the rest of your products and increase your average order value.
- You can launch the variations as separate listings and enroll them in the vine program and when you get 30 reviews each you can combine them. This will help you to get more reviews for a listing.
- You can create variations as single listings, send inventory without publishing, sign up to the vine program, get reviews, combine them, and then publish with those reviews.
- Now on A+ content pages, the brand story section there are small modules that plug into your storefront.
- Because of this revamped brand story section, you can give customers a more visual way of browsing your catalog and you are able to increase visitors going to your storefront and increase sales.
Quote of the Show:
Brand story is there to give more context about the brand and the breadth of the Amazon catalog of the seller. We are using it as a way to show additional products, upsell and keep them in our eco system of our products related to the one they are shopping for.
- Linkedin – Personal: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mordechai-hoffmann-%F0%9F%AB%8E-a7a25159/
- Twitter – Personal: https://twitter.com/mordechaihoff
- Red Moose USA – Website: redmooseusa.com
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to http://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!