11/29/22 Nick Uresin
Today’s guest is Denny Smolinski, he is a software engineer turned beauty product entrepreneur. He has used his experience, knowledge, leadership and team building skills to start and grow beBOLD to where it is today.
On this episode he discusses about leveraging variations to boost reviews on Amazon.
- Separate your product first before grouping them in a parent-child relationship.
- I advice you create a parent-child relationship.
- Your customers will see much value in your products when you create a parent-child relationship.
- If you sell your items at a lower price, Amazon will take you off the buy box.
- If you decide to up your price because you are doing so well, Amazon will take you off the buy box.
- If you need to increase your rate, you need to wait for a time for your product to catch up.
Quote of the Show:
I suggest keeping your items separate until you submit them to Amazon Vine to get up to 30 reviews per item, then you create the parent-child relationships for your items. This way you have the potential to have up to 90 reviews for your parent item.
- Personal – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dennysmolinski/
- Personal – Twitter: https://twitter.com/dsmo50
- beBold Digital – Website: https://www.bebolddigital.com/
- beBold Digital – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bebold-digital/
- beBold Digital – Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzUR02JBolIkSlKKhsdv7rw
- beBold Digital – Twitter: https://twitter.com/bebolddigitalco
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!