Inside Story of Sellercentral and decoding Amazon by a Former Amazonian – Brad Moss – Amazon Legends – Episode # 164
11/15/22 Nick Uresin
Today’s guest is a former Amazonian and the CEO of Product Labs, one of the top Amazon Management Consulting companies which offers innovative software that allows sellers to extract demographic information from Amazon customers. Currently, Brad is also a part of the Executive Team at Brandless, one of the world’s fastest-growing omnichannel commerce platforms.
- With the right tenants, you can build, it will keep your vision straight and organize all of your data.
- You create this press release of like, what are the key benefits of whatever this thing is that you have in your mind, but it’s not even as much for everyone else around you.
- Do not ask questions when they tell you to do something, do not push back and ask questions, because they’re gonna tell you you’re supposed to know the answer to that.
- Focus on the Amazon customer, when you try and catch Amazon and things that they are doing that are bad for their customers will usually fall on deaf ears, because the folks that you’re dealing with are not the folks that are going to change those systems inside of Amazon.
- Here’s four things that really make up your conversion rate, your images, text content including your title, what your price is, and then what your reviews are.
Quote of the Show:
Amazon has 3 tenets, the foundational principles of any business you are running or operating. With the right tenet, you can build anything and it will keep your vision straight and organize all your data. That way you can make sense of the chaos.
- Personal – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bradmoss/
- Personal – IMDb: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1053663/
- Product Labs – Website: https://www.productlabs.ai/
- Brandless – Website: https://brandless.com/
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
A2X is a world-class software company which automates accurate ecommerce accounting for thousands of ecommerce businesses worldwide. Whether you are selling on Shopify, eBay, Etsy, Amazon or Walmart, A2X will give you confidence your financials are accurate and the insights you need to run your ecommerce business efficiently.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on A2X Accounting services:
An eCommerce suiteto manage and sell products, find keywords, identify trends, optimize listings, streamline advertising campaigns, and more on Amazon.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Helium10 services:
- ARGOMETRIX10 – 10% off onall plans (including annual plans)
- ARGOMETRIX50 – 50% off on first month
Top 1% Amazon sellers rely on Carbon6 tools to scale, optimize, and stay ahead of the curve.The C6 suite of tools makes it simple to optimize and streamline every aspect of your Amazon business.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Carbon6 services:
eComBalance offer monthly bookkeeping services for growing eCommerce brands, agencies, and software companies.
Click here to sign up for eComBalanceand get 1 month free.
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!