How to Build and Grow a B2B Brand on Amazon B2B Marketplace – Dana Mavros – Amazon Legends – Episode #214
03/13/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Dana Mavros. She is an executive leader with a 25+ year career in the Electrical Industry. She is a leader in Business Development, Strategy, E-Commerce, Market Penetration, and Sales and Marketing. Her impressive Business Administration background allows her to quickly assess organizations and determine areas for opportunity and growth. She holds an MBA in Finance from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business. In today’s episode, she discusses how to build and grow a b2b brand on the Amazon b2b marketplace.
Amazon Legends Shorts with Dana Mavros:
|Title||Watch on YouTube|
|Amazon Hacks #1||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #2||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #3||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #4||Click to Watch|
|Inside the Mind of an Entrepreneur #1||Click to Watch|
|Inside the Mind of an Entrepreneur #2||Click to Watch|
|Inside the Mind of an Entrepreneur #3||Click to Watch|
|Inside the Mind of an Entrepreneur #4||Click to Watch|
- Amazon now focuses on B2B sales.
- Amazon is all about customer obsession and making it easy to buy.
- Globally, B2B business is worth over 12 trillion dollars.
- In order to sell to government-funded organizations, you must meet certain requirements.
- Getting a badge from Amazon will help you increase your sales.
- You can not use PPC for B2B sales, you need to target search criteria.
Quote of the Show:
The wholesale distributors or contractors want to take care of their customers in any way they can. So, if they cannot source an item from their regular distributors because they are not authorized for it, they will go and source it from Amazon. That is just one piece of it.
- Personal – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danaemavros/
- AMZTailored – Website: https://www.amztailored.com/
- AMZTailored – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/amztailored/
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!