11/19/22 Nick Uresin
Today’s guest is a successful entrepreneur with 2 Amazon exits, one was building a brand in Health & Beauty, the other was building a SaaS platform (SellerTools) for Amazon sellers, which led him to his current role at Carbon6 as a M&A advisor. He’s also an active mentor in the growing Amazon seller community on Facebook.
- Embrace the chaos to a degree, and then find that path, that sequence reverse engineering based on your goals and objectives.
- Achieve a variety of outcomes, if you start selling on Amazon and utilize FBA, create a spectrum more of a cash flowing business where maybe you’re running very lean, you’re being very cost efficient in your business.
- You can level up and be focusing more on structure, strategy and growth.
- It’s important to make sure that you bring online a reliable accountability system, a good project or task management tool that’s suitable for your team.
- Try some asset management tool online as well, that makes sure that when you’re saving things, more active files, different assets, business or otherwise, you have a very clear place to save some of those resources.
Quote of the Show:
What is your North Start and how do you make the best decisions for the desired outcome? What levers are the most beneficial to achieve 80/20 success on a platform like Amazon?
- Personal – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/troyjohnston/
- Carbon6 – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/carbon6-technologies/
- Carbon6 – Website: https://www.carbon6.io/
- Carbon6 – Twitter: https://twitter.com/Carbon6io
- Carbon6 – Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carbon6io/
- Carbon6 – Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carbon6io
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!