Handling Chaos in Amazon FBA Operations – Troy Johnston – Amazon Legends – Episode # 166
11/19/22 Nick Uresin
Today’s guest is a successful entrepreneur with 2 Amazon exits, one was building a brand in Health & Beauty, the other was building a SaaS platform (SellerTools) for Amazon sellers, which led him to his current role at Carbon6 as a M&A advisor. He’s also an active mentor in the growing Amazon seller community on Facebook.
- Embrace the chaos to a degree, and then find that path, that sequence reverse engineering based on your goals and objectives.
- Achieve a variety of outcomes, if you start selling on Amazon and utilize FBA, create a spectrum more of a cash flowing business where maybe you’re running very lean, you’re being very cost efficient in your business.
- You can level up and be focusing more on structure, strategy and growth.
- It’s important to make sure that you bring online a reliable accountability system, a good project or task management tool that’s suitable for your team.
- Try some asset management tool online as well, that makes sure that when you’re saving things, more active files, different assets, business or otherwise, you have a very clear place to save some of those resources.
Quote of the Show:
What is your North Start and how do you make the best decisions for the desired outcome? What levers are the most beneficial to achieve 80/20 success on a platform like Amazon?
- Personal – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/troyjohnston/
- Carbon6 – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/carbon6-technologies/
- Carbon6 – Website: https://www.carbon6.io/
- Carbon6 – Twitter: https://twitter.com/Carbon6io
- Carbon6 – Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carbon6io/
- Carbon6 – Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carbon6io
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
A2X is a world-class software company which automates accurate ecommerce accounting for thousands of ecommerce businesses worldwide. Whether you are selling on Shopify, eBay, Etsy, Amazon or Walmart, A2X will give you confidence your financials are accurate and the insights you need to run your ecommerce business efficiently.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on A2X Accounting services:
An eCommerce suiteto manage and sell products, find keywords, identify trends, optimize listings, streamline advertising campaigns, and more on Amazon.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Helium10 services:
- ARGOMETRIX10 – 10% off onall plans (including annual plans)
- ARGOMETRIX50 – 50% off on first month
Top 1% Amazon sellers rely on Carbon6 tools to scale, optimize, and stay ahead of the curve.The C6 suite of tools makes it simple to optimize and streamline every aspect of your Amazon business.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Carbon6 services:
eComBalance offer monthly bookkeeping services for growing eCommerce brands, agencies, and software companies.
Click here to sign up for eComBalanceand get 1 month free.
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!