06/08/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Matt Atkins. He is the Co-Founder of Eating Primal. He is a brand builder, eCommerce entrepreneur, and Amazon seller. With his extensive knowledge as a Strategic Account Manager at Page.One and his role as an Amazon Coach at AMZ Insiders, he has helped countless individuals navigate the complex landscape of Amazon’s marketplace. In today’s episode, he discusses driving external traffic that converts well. Prepare to be inspired as Matt shares his insights, strategies, and success stories that will empower you to excel in the ever-evolving world of eCommerce
- By partnering with individuals or groups who have a passionate audience interested in the seller’s product category, the seller can gain traction for their brand.
- Having an audience of passionate individuals interested in the product category offers numerous advantages. It can result in ambassadors for the brand, user-generated content, and exposure in relevant competitions or events.
- By using attribution tags and circulating your product listing outside of Amazon, you can earn a brand referral bonus. Ensure that you are brand registered and sign up for the brand referral bonus program in Seller Central.
- Encouraging customers to generate content about your product can create more interest and passion among your audience. This can be achieved by involving your community in product decisions, building excitement before launch, and leveraging post-purchase interactions.
- Package inserts can be used to invite customers to join your group or offer additional incentives such as warranties, recipes, or other value-added content. Including QR codes on package inserts can make it easier for customers to access the desired content or participate in specific actions.
- Leveraging user-generated content, such as TikTok-style videos created by content creators, can be effective in driving engagement and sales. Such content has been found to perform well.
Quote of the Show:
If you buy Google ads and send external traffic to your listing that way, it doesn’t convert as well. For us, it is opposite. We convert better on our external traffic, which lifts up our overall conversion.
- Personal – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthewsatkins/
- Personal – Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mattatkins/
- Page.One – Website: https://www.page.one/
- AMZ insiders – Website: http://www.amzinsiders.com/
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!