12/17/22 Nick Uresin
In today’s episode, our guest is Todd Snively. He is the Founder of CreateProfits.Online. He has built and sold 12 businesses over the years and operates six online profit centers, including an eight-figure Amazon business and seven figure private label company. He is one of the few entrepreneurs who created six-figure separate monthly incomes for FOUR different Amazon income opportunities, Wholesale, Private Label, Associates, and Influencers. Todd has authored two books, his first, a best-seller, “The Amazon Code,” and the just released “The Affiliate Code”.In today’s episode, he discusses diversifying your amazon operation for growth.
- When it comes to E-commerce you want to be in on the major marketplaces and need to have your own website too.
- After launching the website you need to post articles that are demographically specific to what you are doing on the larger marketplace.
- When you have a website, you can apply to become an amazon influencer and get paid through the amazon associates program.
- Amazon is all about traffic.
- Make your website a one-stop checkout for your users.
- You can get an email list by providing special coupons when customers try to leave without buying anything.
Quote of the Show:
If you own the brand, you control the packaging and we will have things in our packaging like QR Codes for instructions on how to use the item and other benefits. Besides, your website should be all over the packaging.
- Personal – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/toddsnively/
- Personal – Website: https://toddsnively.com/
- Create Profits Online – Website: https://CreateProfits.online
- Online Distribution – Website: https://onlinedistributioninc.com/
- Studying Ecommerce – Website: https://studyingecommerce.com/
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!