03/28/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Rick Wong. He is the founder of the Amazon PPC Agency SellerMetrics, previously he was an Amazon seller and was able to achieve a 7-figure exit in 2020. Other than geeking out on Amazon PPC he likes to spend his time playing beer league hockey with his other out-of-shape friends and taking his daughter to her dance classes. In today’s episode, he discusses deconstructing success with amazon PPC.
Amazon Legends Shorts with Rick Wong:
|Title||Watch on YouTube|
|Amazon Hacks #1||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #2||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #3||Click to Watch|
- If you are launching a completely new product, you will have to pay more money for PPC campaigns to acquire data.
- If you are launching a product related to the current product catalog which has similar keywords, then you do not have to spend too much money on discovery campaigns.
- If your listing is not optimized, it is a waste of money spent on PPC campaigns.
- Anything that can answer or explain the use of your product is conversion rate positive.
- When you have a product bundle or a kit it will help if you have an unboxing video on your product page.
- If your offer is better than the product you are advertising on and you make it obvious that your offer is better you’re acos will be lower.
Quote of the Show:
Advertising-ready means that #1- You have enough stock to scale to a certain point. #2 – At the very minimum, you need 8 product images and the main photo is the most important, which needs to be mobile-ready. And then there is more…
- LinkedIn – Personal: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rickwnwong
- Website – SellerMetrics: https://sellermetrics.app/
- Youtube Channel – SellerMetrics: https://www.youtube.com/@sellermetrics
- Schedule a free Amazon PPC audit here
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!