12/27/22 Nick Uresin
In today’s episode, our guest is Andrew Morgans. He is the founder of Marknology. He is a thought leader in the Amazon Branding space. He is a resident mentor at UMKC’s Regnier Institute for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, and guest lectures at the Henry W. Bloch School of Management. Marknology has worked with over 300 global brands and has managed sales of over $500 million. Andrew is featured on a weekly podcast, Startup Hustle, and speaks on e-commerce, branding, and Amazon at conferences and events all over the United States. In today’s episode, he discusses how to Connect Your Products With Shoppers Emotionally.
- You should create content that evokes emotions in people.
- The color of a product can influence people’s buying decisions.
- You need to storyboard the whole product page from an emotional standpoint.
- Make photos more diverse other than using the same product with different colors.
- Just putting pictures as a use case or lifestyle images is not enough. You need to add words to tell people what you are trying to communicate
Quote of the Show:
Everyone wants to see themselves or the person they are buying for in that product. If you can get that segmented in your ad, it can lead to a big difference.
- Personal -Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amorgans/
- Marknology – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marknology/
- Marknology – Website: https://www.marknology.com/
- Marknology – Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarknologyE
- Marknology – Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MarknologyKC/
- Marknology – YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuFlipj-HkO0whZJPVyCgSw
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!