Building and Ranking Your Item Listings the Right Way – Daniel Fernandez – Amazon Legends – Episode #169
11/26/22 Nick Uresin
Today’s guest is Daniel Fernandez, he is the Founder and CEO of AMZ Clever. He talks about building and ranking your item listings the proper way on Amazon and taking advantage of PPC to rank products and sustain them for more sales.
- It is all about organic ranking, if you don’t reach organic ranking, your product will not be profitable on Amazon.
- You profit on Amazon when you get ranked organically.
- You need to focus on keywords on your PPC campaign to gain ranking in the search result.
- Use a limited number of keywords to get high rankings.
- Identify and find 10-20 keywords that should be used for your PPC campaign to gain product ranking.
Quote of the Show:
”The only reason we do PPC is to rank our products for keywords or to sustain the rankings that we have already gained.”
- Personal – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielfernandezamazon/
- Personal – Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/danielfernandezamazon/
- AMZ Clever – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/amzclever/
- AMZ Clever – Website: https://www.amzclever.com/
- AMZ Clever – Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amzclever/
Amazon Legends is sponsored by ArgoMetrix, the authority on, and leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!