Building an Amazon Success Story With No Knowledge – Marcial Stewart – Amazon Legends – Episode #193
01/21/23 Nick Uresin
- Make a product that solves a problem.
- Make sure your innovation gets the intellectual property rights first.
- Learn from the experts who succeeded.
- Instead of using outdated content when searching on Google or YouTube, find up-to-date content and take their advice.
- In order to get relevant results, type the current year at the end of your search.
- It is best to start selling with FBA.
- No matter what people say, never give up on what you believe in.
Quote of the Show:
What was so amazing was that my product was heard all the way on the 4th floor of the trade show. I had tons of business cards and my sleeks were the most talked about product of the gaming market and I didn’t even know it.
- Personal – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcial-stewart-74a8058a/
- Gripit Sleek – Website: http://www.gripitsleek.com/
- Gripit Sleek – Website: https://www.youtube.com/@gripitsleekllc5373
Ways to Tune In:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!