01/12/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is D.Scott Smith. He is a collaborator sitting at the juncture of strategy and execution. He is known as a “Motivational Listener”. Scott is a speaker, coach, and mentor who will inspire and motivate you. He has created and published the “Independent Planner”. An analog calendar with a unique daily Goal Tracking system. This planner was created specifically for solo entrepreneurs, freelance professionals, and small business owners.
Prior to becoming a full-on entrepreneur, Scott worked in large and small companies in leadership roles which include CEO, COO, and General Manager. He has lived and breathed financial services, agriculture, and manufacturing. Scott is involved with joint ventures because he believes in the power of networking. In today’s episode, he discusses your Roadmap to Success with Influencers on Amazon.
- In order to be successful as a seller, you must have good connections.
- A great way to market your business is by collaborating with influencers.
- When finding influencers find someone who feels a connection to the product and feels passionately about and shares an experience with the product in an emotional way.
- On Facebook and Instagram you earn 3 dollars for every dollar spent on ads and on amazon we earn 9 dollars for every dollar spent on ads.
- There is always an opportunity in the face of a threat.
Quote of the Show:
Find someone who has a connection to your product and feels passionate about it. The right influencer will describe how it feels to use it through telling stories.
Amazon Live: https://www.motivationallistener.live/
FREEZE free offers: http://stopinaction.com/
Independent Planner: http://independent-planner.com/
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!