Structuring A Global Selling Operation with Systems and SOPs – Gianmarco Meli – Amazon Legends – Episode # 156
10/24/22 Nick Uresin
- Setting up your company in one of these tax havens, it might be an option for you. Tax havens are, for example, Hong Kong, Singapore, and even US it’s a tax haven for non-US residents.
- If you’re not a US resident, you can set up the company usually in the place where you are residing.
- Focused on efficiency and kind of achieving more with less building a team. Try to create systems, writing SOPs, and structuring the business in a way that would give me more time and make you able to scale it.
- Basic keyword research done before we create the product on Amazon.
- Managed to optimize my listings and my brand in a way that it’s positioned as the premium brand in the niche.
- Every Amazon seller should start to track the right metrics, to give you a very good understanding at one glance of the current situation of the business.
Quote of the Show:
- Position Your Brand As a Premium Brand and Don’t Be Afraid to Raise Your Price to Command Higher Margins
- The Seller Process – website: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/
- TSP – Linktree page with all relevant links: https://linktr.ee/thesellerprocess
- TSP – Linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-seller-process
- TSP – YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/3hvQinR
- TSP – Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thesellerprocess
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Amazon Legends is produced by Ringmaster, on a mission to create connections through B2B podcasts. Learn more at https://ringmaster.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!