12/08/22 Nick Uresin
Our guest today is John Cavendish, the CEO & Founder of Seller Candy. John owned and operated multiple 7-figure brands on Amazon, leading him to start a full-service Amazon agency. In this episode, he discusses managing seller performance metrics and complaints.
- Try to avoid negative ratings on your product.
- Amazon is not as easy as it used to be, it would be hard to remove a negative rating from your product.
- Make sure you respond to all your customer’s questions.
- Make sure to aim for 100 percent seller feedback.
- Use FBA to achieve positive seller feedback and stay on top of the posting.
- Amazon’s Twitter page is a great medium to get fast Amazon seller support.
Quote of the Show:
When a seller has been around the dead end and Amazon says we will not respond anymore, it doesn’t mean anything. Amazon will respond and it is not the end of the world.
- Personal – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thejohncavendish/
- Seller Candy – Website: https://sellercandy.com/
- Seller Candy – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sellercandy/
- Seller Candy – Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SellerCandyPro
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!