12/13/22 Nick Uresin
In today’s episode, our guest is Ryan Flannagan. He is the CEO and Founder of Nuanced Media, an international eCommerce marketing agency. Ryan has over 15 years of experience in eCommerce, multi-channel digital marketing, and third-party marketing. In today’s episode, he discusses how to connect your products with Shoppers.
- Reviews are the most important thing in selling on Amazon.
- Find the keywords that are converting based on analytics and integrate those into the copy.
- Updating the listing can increase the click-through rate significantly.
- Within the first six weeks focus on getting reviews.
- Product Image that shows using the product can increase the click-through rate.
Quote of the Show:
Amazon is getting more competitive and because it is getting more competitive, we have to get more engaged on our side, change how we run advertising, and do it better than the rest.
- Personal – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanflannagan/
- Nuanced Media – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nuanced-media/
- Nuanced Media – Website: https://nuancedmedia.com/
- Nuanced Media – Twitter: https://twitter.com/NuancedMedia
- Nuanced Media – Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NuancedMedia/
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!