Launching Your Listings on International Marketplaces The Right Way – Jana Krekic – Amazon Legends – Episode #227
04/25/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Jana Krekic. She is a well-known eCommerce expert and entrepreneur, specializing in Amazon sales and international market expansion. She is the founder and CEO of YLT Translations, a company that provides professional translation services specifically for Amazon sellers looking to expand their businesses globally.
She has extensive experience in the eCommerce industry, and her expertise includes Amazon listing optimization, keyword research, and international business strategy. She is passionate about helping Amazon sellers increase their sales and reach new markets by providing them with tailored solutions to optimize their product listings for international audiences. In today’s episode, she discusses launching your listings on international marketplaces the right way.
- Keyword research is necessary for each marketplace to optimize listings effectively.
- International marketplaces present an opportunity for expanding a brand’s reach and language plays a critical role in optimizing listings for different countries and regions.
- Fluffy content that works in one country may not work in another. Adjusting content for each marketplace is crucial.
- If there are no competitors, it may be best to stay away from that marketplace.
- Emotional points and consumer mentality should be considered when creating content and choosing search terms.
- A-plus content can increase conversion rates by 39%, and it’s essential to have high-quality, localized A-plus content with images and web text that are engaging and visually appealing.
- Shoppable images are an excellent way to engage the audience and Increase sales. They are available on the Amazon storefront as a part of the brand store, and brands should use them more often.
- Delegating tasks is essential for scaling a business. Learning to delegate tasks and trusting others with responsibilities can lead to growth and success.
Quote of the Show:
Even if you copy/paste your English content from the US marketplace to the UK one, it is not necessarily true that all the keywords will be absolutely the same. There are different choices of words with every locality and different search volumes.
Special offer for Amazon Legends Listeners:
Report that will help you in what country you should sell your product next.
(AMOR report – 10% off)
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!