03/28/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Dr.Chas Fox. He has 25 years of experience in the area of operations, sales, marketing, and communications in the consumer goods market. He has a history of success in building teams of exceptional people. His experience is focused on both wholesale and direct-to-consumer markets. He specializes in turning around financially stressed companies by designing and implementing new strategies with multichannel customer touchpoints. His cognate for the doctorate in business administration (DBA) was Strategic Management and his dissertation was on Amazon.
His recent publications include How to Turn Your Idea into a Successful Product (Fox, 2021) and How to Run an Internet Business Now (Fox, 2021). His first book was You Can’t Be Too Fast, 101 Ways to Increase Your Speed (1989). In 2020, He finished his doctorate in business administration at Liberty University. In today’s episode, he discusses building your product development that drives growth.
Amazon Legends Shorts with Dr.Chas Fox:
|Title||Watch on YouTube|
|Amazon Hacks #1||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #2||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #3||Click to Watch|
- When you have people from different departments on your product development team, you can take advantage of the different perspectives they have and invent new products.
- When developing products you should always ask yourself; why does the customer want this product?
- Building a culture within a company will help bring creativity and teamwork forward.
- Your images should show what your product can do according to your bullet points and features.
- You can access premium A+ Pages, if you have 15 approved A+ content pages. (It even can be different variations of the same ASIN)
- You need to process your inventory fast and get it moving.
Quote of the Show:
New products drive revenue. They drive revenue from the sale of new products but also they drive revenue from your existing products. For example, we had products that sold 3,000 units a year for 30 years and with our new product development approach, such products ended up generating up to 5,000 units a year.
- Personal – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chasfox/
- Personal – Website: https://www.chasfox.net/
- Personal – Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChasFox20
- Micro-Mark – Website: https://www.micromark.com/
How to Turn Your Idea into a Successful Product by Dr. Chas Fox – https://www.amazon.com/Turn-Your-Idea-Successful-Product/dp/1946466689
If you like tools here is a code for 15% off at Micro-Mark.com at Legends15
or Micro-Mark products on Amazon.com at 10Legends
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!