12/20/22 Nick Uresin
In today’s episode, our guest is Cinthya Coutinho. She is the founder of BrushinBella. As a single mom and former dolphin trainer, she is passionate about the ocean and educates the public about how to help the environment. She founded BrushinBella to create eco-friendly, high-quality, and easy-to-use items every parent needs! In today’s episode, she discusses how to Build a Quality-oriented Profitable Operation.
- Focus on quality over quantity.
- Have an environment-friendly good packaging related to the brand.
- Use QR codes to direct customers to your website.
- You can use Jungle Scout for the automation review asking process.
- Use A2X accounting For accounting work.
- Use MSRP and current price for a discount.
Quote of the Show:
I try to provide the best experience for other moms with my products. They come in bundles, where I combine quality and still have profits. If you are selling just one item, it is very hard to have a good margin.
- Personal – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cinthyaccoutinho/
- BrushinBella – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cinthyaccoutinho/
- BrushinBella – Website: https://brushinbella.com/
- BrushinBella – Instgram: https://www.instagram.com/brushinbella
- BrushinBella – Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brushinbellaa
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!