Using KPIs to Measure and Predict Success – Arik Oganesian – Amazon Legends – Episode #206
02/21/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Arik Oganesian. He is a seasoned entrepreneur, a former amazon seller, and a partner at Pilot Wave Holdings, an acquisitions firm. He currently leads the eCommerce vertical and has a wealth of experience in leveraging technology and analytics to transform products and businesses. Prior to joining Pilot Wave, Arik co-founded Tapuya Brands, an Amazon brand accelerator. With his background in engineering, data science, and M&A, Arik is committed to the belief that tying operations with financials are the foundation for success in an Amazon business. In today’s episode, he discusses using KPIs to measure and predict success.
Amazon Legends Shorts with Arik Oganesian:
|Title||Watch on YouTube|
|Amazon Hacks #1||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #2||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #3||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #4||Click to Watch|
- Amazon’s seller lifecycle consists of 4 stages that a seller goes through.
- Now amazon encrypts the customer’s name, email address, and physical address for FBA customers.
- The churn rate is no of return customers after the initial purchase.
- Amazon uses the same encryption every time for one particular customer.
- There are AI programs that can use encryption to track repeat customers.
Quote of the Show:
How do we understand on a macro level what Amazon wants to do, and how do we manipulate the game where we are optimizing for the success of the business?
- Personal – Email: Arik.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tapuya Brands – Website: Tapuyabrands.com
- Website – Pilotwaveholdings.com
- Personal – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arik-oganesian/
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
A2X is a world-class software company which automates accurate ecommerce accounting for thousands of ecommerce businesses worldwide. Whether you are selling on Shopify, eBay, Etsy, Amazon or Walmart, A2X will give you confidence your financials are accurate and the insights you need to run your ecommerce business efficiently.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on A2X Accounting services:
An eCommerce suiteto manage and sell products, find keywords, identify trends, optimize listings, streamline advertising campaigns, and more on Amazon.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Helium10 services:
- ARGOMETRIX10 – 10% off onall plans (including annual plans)
- ARGOMETRIX50 – 50% off on first month
Top 1% Amazon sellers rely on Carbon6 tools to scale, optimize, and stay ahead of the curve.The C6 suite of tools makes it simple to optimize and streamline every aspect of your Amazon business.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Carbon6 services:
eComBalance offer monthly bookkeeping services for growing eCommerce brands, agencies, and software companies.
Click here to sign up for eComBalanceand get 1 month free.
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!