01/26/23 Nick Uresin
- Do not run too many campaigns.
- You have to have keyword research.
- Use long tail keywords for a cheaper cost.
- First, you have to spend more money on advertising.
- When you have enough data from your campaigns select the most profitable ones and archive the rest.
- When you do advertising keep in mind the main goal is to improve your organic ranking.
- Knowledge is like printing something on paper that deteriorates in value the moment it is acquired.
Quote of the Show:
- Personal – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/louis-roubert/
- Thrasio – Website: https://www.thrasio.com/
- Thrasio – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/thrasio/
- Thrasio – Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thras.io/
- Thrasio – Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thrasio/
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!