Putting on The Customers Hat for Listing Success – Izabela Hamilton – Amazon Legends – Episode #212
03/07/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Izabela Hamilton. She is a highly respected keynote speaker, business strategist, and advocate for wealth creation who has devoted her life to helping others achieve financial freedom. She is the CEO and Founder of RankBell. She is a technology enthusiast passionate about all things AI, blockchain, brain development, mindset, power, intelligence, spirituality, and personal growth. She is on a mission to inspire and help entrepreneurs build and grow profitable businesses. As a motivational speaker and industry leader, Izabela hopes to inspire women and young entrepreneurs to follow their dreams, follow through on their ideas and achieve and maintain financial independence and stability, using her own personal experience of her hard-earned success as a tool to successfully leading and navigating her discussions. In today’s episode, she discusses putting on the customer’s hat for listing success.
Amazon Legends Shorts with Izabela Hamilton:
|Title||Watch on YouTube|
|Amazon Hacks #1||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #2||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #3||Click to Watch|
- Your success can be replicated if you know who will use your product primarily (Primary audience).
- If you’ve already figured out who your primary audience is, you can reach out to some of them and get their ideas.
- Your community will help you if something happens to your listing when you create your own following.
- Amazon’s fundamentals remain the same no matter what changes take place.
- A brand’s connection with its customers ultimately determines whether it will succeed.
Quote of the Show:
When you are trying to attract everyone, you will attract no one. Define who your customer is, create his or her avatar and go after what they like, how they live.
- CEO & Founder of www.rankbell.com (Marketing agency for Amazon brands)
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/izabela-hamilton-a3829947/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IzabellaLoveee
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/bela.iza.bela
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/izabelaluv
- Helium10: https://www.helium10.com/author/izabela-hamilton/
- Forbes article: https://www.forbesindia.com/article/brand-connect/izabela-hamilton-ceo-founder-of-rankbell-providing-financial-freedom-to-sellers/62629/1
- Podcast: https://sellersessions.com/
For the free Shopper Avatar course: Email Izabela at email@example.com
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
A2X is a world-class software company which automates accurate ecommerce accounting for thousands of ecommerce businesses worldwide. Whether you are selling on Shopify, eBay, Etsy, Amazon or Walmart, A2X will give you confidence your financials are accurate and the insights you need to run your ecommerce business efficiently.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on A2X Accounting services:
An eCommerce suiteto manage and sell products, find keywords, identify trends, optimize listings, streamline advertising campaigns, and more on Amazon.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Helium10 services:
- ARGOMETRIX10 – 10% off onall plans (including annual plans)
- ARGOMETRIX50 – 50% off on first month
Top 1% Amazon sellers rely on Carbon6 tools to scale, optimize, and stay ahead of the curve.The C6 suite of tools makes it simple to optimize and streamline every aspect of your Amazon business.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Carbon6 services:
eComBalance offer monthly bookkeeping services for growing eCommerce brands, agencies, and software companies.
Click here to sign up for eComBalanceand get 1 month free.
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!