02/18/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Toni Raehalme. He is an accomplished 8-figure Amazon seller and coach. With a team of over 40 employees from the Philippines, he has made a name for himself in the e-commerce industry. His expertise extends beyond just selling on Amazon, as he is dedicated to helping entrepreneurs establish their presence on the platform and build a top-performing team. He provides valuable insights and strategies for building a strong brand, optimizing product listings, and finding the right employees to take their business to the next level. Toni’s mission is to support entrepreneurs every step of the way on their journey to success on Amazon. In today’s episode, he discusses low risk, low budget product launches.
Amazon Legends Shorts with Toni Raehalme:
|Title||Watch on YouTube|
|Amazon Hacks #1||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #2||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #3||Click to Watch|
- First, we need to find out what people are buying and then we need to sell an item for their needs.
- You need to get a full understanding of the product cycle.
- We need to find the products that are in the introductory phase.
- We need to find keywords that have less than 300 listings.
- Initially, we need to test our product in small quantities, such as 20-50 pieces.
Quote of the Show:
- Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/toniraehalme/
- Website – https://www.tonyandvik.com/
- Instagram Profile – https://www.instagram.com/toni.raehalme/
- Join the Free 5-day Viral Product Challenge – https://www.facebook.com/groups/elevenxfreedomhackers
Message him on Instagram to get the Perfect Product Blueprint which is the foundation for product development not only for him but also for his students including fellow 8-figure Amazon sellers.
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!