03/04/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Shan Shan Fu. She is the founder of Millennials In Motion. It is a Miami-based e-commerce brand that specializes in high-quality, fashionable, clothing & accessories and more to support charity. Also, the Head of Business Development for Trivium Group which helps in managing Amazon ads for brands. Profitably scaling ads and creating winning strategies on Amazon through strong systems, a sharp team, and no AI. In today’s episode, she discusses leveraging etsy for product launches on amazon.
Amazon Legends Shorts with Shan Shan Fu:
|Title||Watch on YouTube|
|Amazon Hacks #1||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #2||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #3||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #4||Click to Watch|
- The margins on women’s clothing are very small.
- Launching a product on Etsy is much easier than on Amazon.
- With Etsy’s algorithm, you can start getting data in just 3 days after you launch.
- It is hard to make a profit when you source products from Alibaba.
- It is estimated that clothing has a return rate between 20% and 30%, mostly due to size issues.
- Selling on Amazon is a better start than selling on your own website.
Quote of the Show:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shanshanfu/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ShanShanFu
- Trivium Group: https://triviumco.com/
- Free PPC Audit with 30-Minute Video Advice: https://triviumco.com/pages/shanshan
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!