01/28/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Vincent Montero. He works as a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Helium10. He worked throughout his career in digital marketing as a consultant, salesperson, business development director, and marketing manager.
His Amazon Specialties:
– PPC Campaigns (including Sponsored Product Ads, Sponsored Brand Ads, Product Targeting Ads and Product Display Ads)
– Competitive Keyword & ASIN Research (utilizing latest 3rd party tools)
– Product Listing Optimization (including back-end Keyword page)
– Promotions (including Coupons, Lightning Deals, Promo Codes, etc.)
– Brand Registry Consultation
– Enhanced Brand Content Creation & Consultation
– Storefront Creation & Consultation
In today’s episode, he discusses leveraging dayparting with helium 10 adtomic.
- Optimizing companies using dayparting.
- To make a decision about dayparting you need to collect data for at least 30 days.
- Dayparting is not for good-performing campaigns, It is for bad-performing campaigns.
- When you are running PPC your goal is not PPC sales, your goal is to increase the total sales.
- All PPC is to make sure that your product is seen as many times as needed during the shopper’s consideration cycle.
Quote of the Show:
- Personal – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vmontero/
- Helium 10 – Website: https://www.helium10.com/
- Helium 10 – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/helium10/
- Helium 10 – Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Helium10Software/
- Helium 10 – Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpBvckYg2UXArcfzRcjpPjw/?sub_confirmation=1
- Helium 10 – Twitter: https://twitter.com/helium_10/
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!