Exploring Amazon Warehouse & Distribution (AWD) Service – Will Haire – Amazon Legends – Episode #199
02/04/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Will Haire. He is the Co-Founder of BellaVix, a full-service Marketplace Marketing Agency for direct-to-consumer retail brands who want to aggressively grow sales on the world’s largest marketplaces like Amazon and Walmart. Will has worked with eCommerce businesses for many years in leading the strategic planning, implementation, and tactical execution of marketing strategies for products across all Amazon business segments. In today’s episode, he discusses exploring Amazon Warehouse & Distribution (AWD) service.
Amazon Legends Shorts with Will Haire:
|Title||Watch on YouTube|
|Amazon Hacks #1||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #2||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #3||Click to Watch|
- Amazon launched a new warehouse direct service called Amazon Warehousing and Distribution.
- FBA no longer allows you to send as many pieces as you want per SKU.
- By using AWD, you will no longer need to use a third-party logistics company to ship to Amazon.
- Online retail sales now account for 15% of total retail sales.
- Amazon’s impressions are much more valuable than other advertising platforms.
Quote of the Show:
There are two methodologies to measure the success of a listing. You are either in growth mode, where you can operate at a loss with the goal of earning BSR around relevant keyword terms and ranking better. The other aspect is profitability.
- Personal – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/willhaire/
- BellaVix – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bellavix/
- BellaVix – Website: https://www.bellavix.com/
- BellaVix – Twitter: https://twitter.com/BellaVix_Amazon
- BellaVix – YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcmI07QfcB4BYv7UvNZbaKw
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!