Differentiating Yourself in Three (3) Different Levels- Jonne Välilä – Amazon Legends – Episode #192
01/19/23 Nick Uresin
- Create your own unique style.
- Provide a demonstration of how to use the product.
- Make the packaging more attractive.
- Create how-to-use product videos.
- Promote the benefits of using the product.
- Implement the new changes fast (adapt).
Quote of the Show:
Many sellers don’t put themselves in the shoes of the consumer. I would guide everybody to put themselves in the consumers’ shoes and ask what I actually see in my listing and how I solve a problem.
- Personal – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonne-valila/
- eBrands – Website: https://www.ebrands.com/
- eBrands – LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ebrands-global/
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
A2X is a world-class software company which automates accurate ecommerce accounting for thousands of ecommerce businesses worldwide. Whether you are selling on Shopify, eBay, Etsy, Amazon or Walmart, A2X will give you confidence your financials are accurate and the insights you need to run your ecommerce business efficiently.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on A2X Accounting services:
An eCommerce suiteto manage and sell products, find keywords, identify trends, optimize listings, streamline advertising campaigns, and more on Amazon.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Helium10 services:
- ARGOMETRIX10 – 10% off onall plans (including annual plans)
- ARGOMETRIX50 – 50% off on first month
Top 1% Amazon sellers rely on Carbon6 tools to scale, optimize, and stay ahead of the curve.The C6 suite of tools makes it simple to optimize and streamline every aspect of your Amazon business.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Carbon6 services:
eComBalance offer monthly bookkeeping services for growing eCommerce brands, agencies, and software companies.
Click here to sign up for eComBalanceand get 1 month free.
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!