02/07/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Ben Donovan. He is the founder of Brand Builder University and has a passion for helping normal everyday people create financial freedom by building their own businesses. He operates brands selling in 9 different Amazon marketplaces and generating upwards of $ 2 million dollars per year and loves to share what is working from the trenches of eCommerce.In today’s episode, he discusses constructing a package insert that gets results.
Amazon Legends Shorts with Ben Donavan:
|Title||Watch on YouTube|
|Amazon Hacks #1||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #2||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #3||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #4||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #5||Click to Watch|
- Building a brand is more valuable than just selling items just to generate cash flow.
- A brand builder’s primary goal is to build an audience.
- You should not rely solely on one method to generate sales, such as Amazon.
- Offer value to the customers who purchased your product such as giving a gift when they sign up to your email list and it will help to build your audience list.
- In order to succeed, you need to solve problems more efficiently than your competitors.
- First, diversify and maximize the opportunity of the existing products that you are already selling before moving on to new products.
Quote of the Show:
- Personal – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/benrdonovan/
- Brand Builder University – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brand-builder-university/
- Brand Builder University – Website: https://www.brandbuilderuni.com/
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!