Constructing a Package Insert that Gets Results – Ben Donovan – Amazon Legends – Episode #200
02/07/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Ben Donovan. He is the founder of Brand Builder University and has a passion for helping normal everyday people create financial freedom by building their own businesses. He operates brands selling in 9 different Amazon marketplaces and generating upwards of $ 2 million dollars per year and loves to share what is working from the trenches of eCommerce.In today’s episode, he discusses constructing a package insert that gets results.
Amazon Legends Shorts with Ben Donavan:
|Title||Watch on YouTube|
|Amazon Hacks #1||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #2||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #3||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #4||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #5||Click to Watch|
- Building a brand is more valuable than just selling items just to generate cash flow.
- A brand builder’s primary goal is to build an audience.
- You should not rely solely on one method to generate sales, such as Amazon.
- Offer value to the customers who purchased your product such as giving a gift when they sign up to your email list and it will help to build your audience list.
- In order to succeed, you need to solve problems more efficiently than your competitors.
- First, diversify and maximize the opportunity of the existing products that you are already selling before moving on to new products.
Quote of the Show:
Product Potency Formula is a trifecta of selling products that solve problems for a specific group of people.
- Personal – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/benrdonovan/
- Brand Builder University – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brand-builder-university/
- Brand Builder University – Website: https://www.brandbuilderuni.com/
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
A2X is a world-class software company which automates accurate ecommerce accounting for thousands of ecommerce businesses worldwide. Whether you are selling on Shopify, eBay, Etsy, Amazon or Walmart, A2X will give you confidence your financials are accurate and the insights you need to run your ecommerce business efficiently.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on A2X Accounting services:
An eCommerce suiteto manage and sell products, find keywords, identify trends, optimize listings, streamline advertising campaigns, and more on Amazon.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Helium10 services:
- ARGOMETRIX10 – 10% off onall plans (including annual plans)
- ARGOMETRIX50 – 50% off on first month
Top 1% Amazon sellers rely on Carbon6 tools to scale, optimize, and stay ahead of the curve.The C6 suite of tools makes it simple to optimize and streamline every aspect of your Amazon business.
Use the following coupon codes to receive discount on Carbon6 services:
eComBalance offer monthly bookkeeping services for growing eCommerce brands, agencies, and software companies.
Click here to sign up for eComBalanceand get 1 month free.
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!