01/31/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Paul Willmes. He is the Vice President of Products at Juvo+. He has 20 years of experience driving product development, production management, operations, marketing, and sales in the US and internationally. He Built companies from the ground up and helped established companies grow revenue, profitability, and operational efficiency. He has a track record of success with startups, early stage, and post-IPO companies In today’s episode, he discusses Building a Portfolio of Private Label Brands.
- It is necessary to keep up with the constant changes that Amazon makes and adapt accordingly to those changes.
- Use new technologies like AI to improve and make changes.
- Need to keep enough inventory so that you will not go out of stock.
- Your working capital requirement equals to how much inventory you need to keep in stock minus how much liquidity you are generating.
- Tracking your spending on sponsored products and organic products would be helpful.
- On video ads, the click-through rate is high.
Quote of the Show:
- Personal – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulwillmes/
- Juvo+ – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/juvoplus/
- Juvo+ – Website: https://www.juvoplus.com/
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!