An Alternative Business Model – Retail Arbitrage (not Online Arbitrage)- Omer Muhit – Amazon Legends – Episode #201
02/09/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Omer Muhit. He is a successful Amazon seller who specializes in reselling books. Over the years, he has sold millions of books. His computer science background has been a significant asset to his business, as it allowed him to co-found a software company that provides powerful tools and services for other Amazon sellers. In today’s episode, he discusses retail arbitrage, an alternative business model for online arbitrage.
- Selling used books can earn you a good living.
- It is important for you to keep track of the inventory value you hold.
- If you want to sell used books online, you can start with books you already have, or you can get books free from your friends or neighbors.
- You can buy used items in bulk from nonprofit organizations for a lower price, then resell them for a profit.
Quote of the Show:
- Personal – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/omer-muhit-74b730b4/
- OneStart Labs: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onestart-labs/
- Bookz Pro – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/bookzpro/
- Bookz Pro – Website: https://www.bookzpro.com/
Ways to tune in:
- Apple Podcast
- iHeart Radio
- Amazon Music
- Google Podcast
- YouTube (Subscribe to the channel and leave a comment)
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!