02/11/23 Nick Uresin
The guest on today’s episode is Jay Perkins. He has a decade of experience in e-commerce. He got his start in e-commerce while in sales at a major e-commerce software provider and started his first business on the product he sold. He specializes in sales and creative marketing to help build communities of raving fans for brands. He successfully exited his first brand in a transaction with one of the largest e-commerce aggregators in the world and now works on building his new project, www.living.fit. In today’s episode, he discusses achieving month-over-month growth with your launch.
Amazon Legends Shorts with Jay Perkins:
|Title||Watch on YouTube|
|Amazon Hacks #1||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #2||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #3||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #4||Click to Watch|
|Amazon Hacks #5||Click to Watch|
- Choosing the best product to sell is crucial to success.
- You want to create a decent relationship with review sites to get your product link on their sites.
- First, do keyword research and create your products accordingly.
- Starting out, you should plan to spend about a thousand dollars on advertising.
- When you are getting started you need to have a certain budget for free giveaways for reviews.
- Your listings need to include a Q&A section based on what your competitors are asking.
Quote of the Show:
If you have a good strategy on how to identify products, how to identify keywords, and create content around it, then it is a matter of solving supply chain issues and margins, over time you will do all right.
- Personal – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jay-perkins-62bbb5b/
- Living.Fit – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/living-dot-fit/
- Living.Fit – Website: https://www.living.fit/
- Living.Fit – Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LivingFit-902949083222595
- Living.Fit – Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/living.fit/
- Living.Fit – Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYUSG_wrOEgus5op7ESXEkQ
- Living.Fit – Twitter: https://twitter.com/LivingFitApp
Ways to tune in:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Spread the word!
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, then please support me with a review on Apple Podcasts. It's easy and takes 1 minute! Just Click here to head to Apple Podcasts and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!